Thanks for visiting FPR302 (“FPR302”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy. When it comes to your personal information, we believe in transparency, not surprises. That’s why we’ve set out here what personal information we collect, what we do with it and your choices and rights.
SOME KEY TERMS
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect various personal information regarding you or your device. This includes the following:
- Information you provide to contact us, specifically email address, first name and last name.
- Your marketing preferences.
- The emails and other communications that you send us or otherwise contribute, such as customer support inquiries or posts to our customer message boards or forums. Please be aware that information on public parts of our sites is available to others.
- Information from your use of the Services. This includes: IP addresses, preferences, web pages you visited prior to coming to our site, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings), information about how you interact with the Services (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter, such as loading errors).
- Information we get from our partners to support our marketing initiatives, improve our Services and better monitor, manage and measure our ad campaigns, such as details about when our partner shows you one of our ads on or via its advertising platform.
- Other information you submit to us directly or through Third Party Services if you use a Third Party Service to create an Account (based on your privacy settings with such Third Party Service).
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We obtain personal information from various sources. We do this in three main ways:
- You provide some of it directly (such as by contacting us through our website).
- We record some of it automatically when you use our Services (including with technologies like cookies).
- We receive some of it from third parties (like when you register for an account using a Third Party Service or when you make payments to us using our payment processor).
We’ve described this in more detail below.
a. Personal Information You Provide
When you use our Services, we collect information from you in a number of ways. For instance, we ask you to provide your name and email address to contact us. We also maintain your marketing preferences and the emails and other communications that you send us or otherwise contribute.
b. Personal Information Obtained From Your Use of our Services
When you use our Services, we collect information about your activity on and interaction with the services, such as your IP address(es), your device and browser type, the web page you visited before coming to our sites, what pages on our sites you visit and for how long and identifiers associated with your devices, but we use it in anonymous, aggregated or pseudonymized form which does not focus on you individually. We use this data to evaluate, provide, protect or improve our Services (including by developing new products and services).
c. Personal Information Obtained from Other Sources
If you use a Third Party Service (such as Google) to register for an Account, the Third Party Service may provide us with your Third Party Service account information on your behalf, such as your name and email address (we don’t store passwords you use to access Third Party Services). Your privacy settings on the Third Party Service normally control what they share with us. Make sure you are comfortable with what they share by reviewing their privacy policies and, if necessary, modifying your privacy settings directly on the Third Party Service.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information we obtain about you to:
- Communicating with You. Communicate with you, including by sending you emails about your transactions and Service-related announcements.
- Improving our Services. Analyze and learn about how the Services are accessed and used, evaluate and improve our Services (including by developing new products and services and managing our communications) and monitor and measure the effectiveness of our advertising. We usually do this based on anonymous, pseudonymized or aggregated information which does not focus on you individually. For example, if we learn that most Users of Paid Services use a particular integration or feature, we might wish to expand on that integration or feature.
- Security. Ensure the security and integrity of our Services.
- Third Party Relationships. Manage our vendor and partner relationships.
- Enforcement. Enforce our Terms of Service and other legal terms and policies.
- Protection. Protect our and others’ interests, rights and property (e.g., to protect our Users from abuse).
- Complying with Law. Comply with applicable legal requirements, such as tax and other government regulations and industry standards, contracts and law enforcement requests.
We process your personal information for the above purposes when:
- Consent. You have consented to the use of your personal information in a particular way. When you consent, you can change your mind at any time.
- Performance of a Contract. We need your personal information to provide you with services and products requested by you, or to respond to your inquiries. In other words, so we can perform our contract with you or take steps at your request before entering into one. For example, we need your email address so you can sign in to your FPR302 account.
- Legal Obligation. We have a legal obligation to use your personal information, such as to comply with applicable tax and other government regulations or to comply with a court order or binding law enforcement request.
- Legitimate Interests. We have a legitimate interest in using your personal information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in the following cases:
- To operate the FPR302 business and provide you with tailored advertising and communications to develop and promote our business.
- To analyze and improve the safety and security of our Services - we do this as it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in ensuring FPR302 is secure, such as by implementing and enhancing security measures and protections and protecting against fraud, spam and abuse.
- To provide and improve the Services, including any personalized services - we do this as it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests of providing an innovative and tailored offering to our Users on a sustained basis.
- To share your personal information with other FPR302 group companies that help us provide and improve the Services.
- To anonymize and subsequently use anonymized information.
- Protecting You and Others. To protect your vital interests, or those of others.
- Others’ Legitimate Interests. Where necessary for the purposes of a third party’s legitimate interests, such as our partners who have a legitimate interest in delivering tailored advertising to you and monitoring and measuring its effectiveness or our Users who have a legitimate interest in having their sites function properly and securely and analyzing the usage of their sites so they can understand trends and improve their services.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share personal information in the following ways:
- Following the Law or Protecting Rights and Interests. We disclose your personal information if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our or others’ rights, property or interests (such as enforcing our Terms of Service) or prevent fraud or abuse of FPR302 or our Users. In particular, we may disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, such as to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Business Transfers. If we're involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of some or all of our assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of that deal.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Where applicable law requires (and subject to any relevant exceptions under law), you may have the right to access, update, change or delete personal information.
You can access, update, or change personal information directly in your Account. Only customers can edit their saved shipping addresses and payment information. Customers needing to update their email address should create a new account. Customers can use the Forgot password? link in the Sign In window to reset their password. It is not possible for FPR302 to change a customer’s email address or password on their behalf. You can always contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org for any customer account concerns.
You can also elect not to receive marketing communications by changing your preferences in your Account or by following the unsubscribe instruction in such communications.
Please note that, for technical reasons, there is likely to be a delay in deleting your personal Information from our systems when you request it. We also will retain personal Information in order to comply with the law, protect our and others’ rights, resolve disputes or enforce our legal terms or policies, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
You may have the right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information or to exercise a right to data portability under applicable law. You also may have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, subject to applicable law.
Additionally, if we rely on consent for the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw it at any time and free of charge. When you do so, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
While no service is completely secure, we have a security plan dedicated to keeping personal information safe. Squarespace maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards that are intended to appropriately protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse and any other unlawful form of processing of, the personal information in our possession.
HOW WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The precise periods for which we keep your personal information vary depending on the nature of the information and why we need it. Factors we consider in determining these periods include the minimum required retention period prescribed by law or recommended as best practice, the period during which a claim can be made with respect to an agreement or other matter, whether the personal information has been aggregated or pseudonymized, and other relevant criteria. For example, the period we keep your email address is connected to how long your Account is active, while the period for which we keep a support message is based on how long has passed since the last submission in the thread.
Please note that in the course of providing the Services, we collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized or de-personalized information which we may retain indefinitely.
Personal information that you submit through the Services may be transferred to countries other than where you live, such as, for example, to our servers in the U.S. We also store personal information locally on the devices you use to access the Services.
Your personal information may be transferred to countries that do not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information.
We rely upon a number of means to transfer personal information which is subject to the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) in accordance with Chapter V of the GDPR. These include:
- Privacy Shield. We transfer, in accordance with Article 45 of the GDPR, personal information to companies that have certified their compliance with the EU-U.S. or Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks (each individually and jointly, the “Privacy Shield”), including Squarespace, Inc.
- Standard Data Protection Clauses. We may, in accordance with Article 46 of the GDPR, transfer personal information to recipients that have entered into the European Commission approved contract for the transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area.
- Other Means. We may, in accordance with Articles 45 and 46 of the GDPR, transfer personal information to recipients that are in a country the European Commission or a European data protection supervisory authority has confirmed, by decision, offers an adequate level of data protection, pursuant to an approved certification mechanism or code of conduct, together with binding enforcement commitments from the recipient to apply the appropriate safeguards, including as regards data subjects’ rights, or to processors which have committed to comply with binding corporate rules.
You can find out more information about these transfer mechanisms here.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Squarespace and FPR302 are responsible for what is done with the personal information they/we collect, directly or through Squarespace, about you.
a. Our Relationship with You
b. Your Payment Information
Your payment information may be processed via third party eCommerce Payment, in accordance with such eCommerce Payment Processors’ terms and policies. We transmit your complete payment information when you initially provide or update it only so that we can pass it along to the eCommerce Payment Processors you agree to use. We don’t collect or store your payment information.
WHO IS FPR302?
When we say “FPR302” (or “we”, “us” or “our”), we mean: (a) FPR302. if you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in the United States of America or any of its territories or possessions (the “US”).
If your place of residence or principal place of business changes, the FPR302 entity that controls your personal information will be determined by your new residence or principal place of business from the date it changes.
HOW TO CONTACT US